The purpose of this review is to explain if AdderRX is a good purchase decision. Our opinions, we hope are completely unbiased which is a rarity when it comes to online reviews. The majority of information available on other sites is incomplete, giving only partial facts.
Our hope is that this article will serve to answer all questions and address any concerns you may have about this product. We believe that upon reading this information you will be able to make an informed and educated decision about what this product can do to help you, as well as its limitations. This article also contains information on places this product can be purchased, as well as the most affordable options available.
A lot of work was put into compiling this information, and we appreciate your taking the time to read it.
This over-the-counter (OTC) alternative to Adderall and other prescription medications for the treatment of ADHD was created by NexGen Labs. These medications are used for the treatment of people who have problems with focus and concentration, as well as people needing to perform at a higher level than is naturally occurring in their physiology. Both students and professionals have made these drugs very popular as they allow the user to stay focused and energized all day.
AdderRX is meant to be taken once a day. Complete efficacy occurs within one hour and its effects last roughly five to six hours. It is not recommended that people take more than two pills in a 36-hour time span. This makes it quite popular with students during exams, when marathon study sessions are the norm.
The proprietary formula NexGen Labs created is known as Nuphetamine HCM; while it may sound like the supplement contains amphetamines, names can be misleading. Although Adderall and Vyvanse both contain amphetamines, there are no amphetamines or any other ingredients in the phenethylamine class in AdderRX. But it is important to remember that Nuphetamine HCM has been proven in tests to be as effective as amphetamines when used for the same purposes. While most would agree that prescription medications are stronger, their detriment is that they often cause dangerous or debilitating side effects.
How Safe Is It?
Careful formulation and extensive clinical testing has gone into the development of AdderRX, and it has been proven to be totally safe. All ingredients contained in AdderRX have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration, or FDA. However, not all of the claims from NexGen regarding this supplement have been evaluated by the FDA.
As with any supplement, there are people who should be extra careful when deciding to try any product that contains stimulants. These people are:
- People taking other medications containing stimulants
- People who have been advised by their physician to avoid stimulants
- Pregnant or nursing women
- People who have pre-existing medical conditions such as high blood pressure or heart disease
And of course, you should always check with your family doctor before taking AdderRX in order to determine if it is safe, given your particular medical circumstances.
Is It Legal?
AdderRX is totally legal in the United States. Bear in mind though that there are countries that have banned some of the ingredients contained in the supplement. While it is difficult to compile a thorough list of which countries and which ingredients have been banned, a simple Internet search will tell you the laws and regulations in place where you live. If you require assistance with this research please let us know as we can help. However, we are not lawyers and none of the information we give is guaranteed to be correct and current.
Also, please note that though AdderRX is legal in the United States there are some agencies that regulate athletes, such as the NCAA and the World Anti-Doping Agency, that have banned its use due to the unfair advantage it presents to its users.
Contrary to rumors being circulated online, AdderRX does NOT contain DMAA. DMAA is a substance that has been banned by the FDA. These reports were generated based on the ingredient DMAE being present in AdderRX, which is not a banned substance. People have confused the two, yet they are not the same compounds despite their similar sounding names. They do not produce the same effects, either. To repeat, there is NO DMAA in AdderRX.
Does It Produce Any Side Effects?
In the event that you experience any worrisome side effects while taking AdderRX please contact your doctor and cease taking the supplement immediately. AdderRX has not been reported to cause dependency in users. In laboratory tests, all ingredients have been deemed safe for human consumption; however, some of the active ingredients in the supplement have been proven to cause mild side effects. These are:
- Agitation or excitability
- Increased blood pressure
- Vivid dreams
- Increase in symptoms of diagnosed schizophrenia or severe depression
- Involuntary spasms or tics of the face and mouth
Studies have not shown there to be any long-term adverse side effects when using AdderRX.
How Effective Is It?
NexGen Labs have made many claims about the efficacy of AdderRX, stating that it increases mental acuity, cognition, energy, focus, concentration, alertness, brain function and mental endurance. While these claims have been tested in clinical trials they have not yet been evaluated by the FDA. Given the price of the supplement and the impressive claims given by NexGen the biggest question is “Does it work?”
NexGen offers a 100% money-back guarantee on their product, and it should be noted that the majority of reviews of AdderRX have been extremely positive.
Try Coupon “20off200” Below. Active Today (Limited Supplies Sorry)
Does AdderRX Help With Weight Loss?
AdderRX of course does nothing to burn calories when you are sedentary but it does appear to suppress appetite and increase energy. Since many people eat out of boredom or tiredness, AdderRX could help with weight loss, as it eliminates these issues by taking your mind off of food. The supplement also contains ingredients that can be taken alone and are marketed as appetite suppressants and fat burners. However, it is unclear what the amount of these ingredients is when contained in AdderRX as opposed to taking them alone.
These are but a few of the many reviews we have received from readers who have used and reviewed AdderRX. If you have tried this product and would like to write a review for us, please feel free to contact us about submission. We are publishing these reviews completely unaltered so as to give you an honest assessment of the product as viewed by actual users, who understand the pros and cons of AdderRX.
When I ordered my bottle of AdderRX from the NexGen website I was curious to see if it would help with focus. I tried it around five times and did not get any positive results. I got in touch with them and requested a refund, and while it did take a while to get it back, I did eventually get it. I think this product is a joke. The first couple of times I took one pill as directed and didn’t feel anything except what I call “caffeine jitters”. Face it; I can buy caffeine pills for a lot less than the price of these pills. I decided to try taking two pills instead of one, and I still didn’t notice any difference. AdderRX is a waste of money, in my opinion.
AdderRX works great! I am currently on my second bottle and I love the results I’ve gotten!
I have been on Adderall for a long time. I finally decided to try AdderRX to see what all the hype was about. Honestly, Adderall is stronger, as it is a prescription formula. However, I like how AdderRX makes me feel. It does give me more energy and the ability to concentrate for almost as long as Adderall does.
Okay, I have to say it – I LOVE AdderRX! I’ve been taking it for almost one year and I have used it to help me study for my finals. It works so well! In my opinion, it works exactly the way NexGen says it will. I am able to study for a longer period of time without losing focus, and I seem to remember the materials I’ve been studying better as well.
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) – This ingredient, in studies, has proven to increase alertness and awareness and promotes a more positive mood. There has been research regarding its efficacy as a treatment for ADHD; so far the research has been positive but it is still in the early test phases and has not yet been proven conclusively.
- 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine – Although this ingredient sounds serious, don’t let the name fool you; it’s only simple caffeine.
- L-theanine – This is an amino and glutamic acid which is typically found in tea. In studies, it showed a marked potential to reduce stress, both mental and physical. It also suggests the ability to improve cognitive function and performance as well as enhance mood when it is combined with caffeine.
- Cytidine 5” – diphospocholine – This ingredient increases the density of dopamine (or “feel good”) receptors in the brain. It also prevents memory loss as well as elevating focus and mental energy. It has also been shown to increase HPA hormone levels in test subjects, which can be a desirable effect for most but can cause issues in people who suffer from ACTH or cotisol hypersecretion, which is found in those diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, major depressive disorders and polycystic ovarian syndrome, or PCOS.
- Synephrine HCL – This ingredient is a synthetic version of a bitter orange extract. It acts as a fat burner and a stimulant, and has shown in tests to be particularly effective when paired with caffeine. This extract has been known to cause arrhythmia in cardiac patients and can also increase blood pressure.
- N, N-dimethyl-4-hydroxyphenylethylamine – This ingredient is used primarily as a dietary supplement to exacerbate weight loss and works by stimulating the central nervous system. Studies show that it slows down the digestion of food and stimulates the release of norepinephrine in the body, a naturally occurring chemical known to energize people. Be aware that, at high doses, this compound can increase blood pressure and cause excessive sweating.
- Schizandrol A – This ingredient is made from the dried fruit of a plant called Schizandra Chinesis Bail. It increases dopamine levels in the body and its suppressive effect on the central nervous system allows for greater focus and concentration. There has not been enough research to have pinpointed any particular side effects but many claims of it increasing focus and motivation have been reported.
- Vinpocetine – This ingredient has been reported to enhance memory and to decrease a decline in mental acuity. It has been tested and shown positive effects on those with cognitive disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia.
Where To Buy AdderRX
AdderRX is available directly through the manufacturer, NexGen Bio Labs, on the company website’s online store. You can find AdderRX on Amazon, but with a list price through a third-party seller of $189.95 it is extremely overpriced. The NexGen Labs website offers a 30-day supply for $59. There is also a 100% money back guarantee if not completely satisfied, which is only available if you buy direct from NexGen. With the product being sold by the manufacturer, freshness is guaranteed which is important, as psychoactive ingredients can begin to degrade over time, lessening the overall quality and efficacy of the product. Here is the NexGen website.
Is AdderRX Available in Stores?
At this time there are no stores that carry AdderRX or any other OTC ADHD supplements. The reason for this, most likely, is that the FDA has not evaluated NexGen’s claims about their product, and these types of products are still virtually unknown. As these types of supplements rise in popularity and use expect them to be available in stores such as the following:
As GNC is the largest chain of vitamin and supplement stores, it is highly likely that GNC carrying AdderRX will be among the first.
Walgreens: This drugstore chain is the largest in the country. They will probably carry AdderRX first among drugstores, while the smaller chains will quickly follow their lead.
Second only to Walgreens in size, there is a great chance that CVS will carry AdderRX, and could possibly beat Walgreens in stocking the supplement first.
Number three of the “Big Three” drugstore chains, Rite Aid is known for taking chances on stocking relatively new and unknown supplements earlier than many stores. It is an excellent bet they will carry AdderRX.
Walmart is not well known for their willingness to carry a lot of OTC alternatives to prescription medications. It could be some time – if ever – before Walmart stocks AdderRX on their shelves, although if other stores are selling a lot of the supplement, they may decide to jump on the bandwagon.
How Does AdderRX Stack Up Against Prescription Medications?
Adderall and Dexedrine
Adderall and Dexedrine are being grouped together here because both of these prescription treatments for ADHD contain roughly the same amount of amphetamine stimulants. AdderRX was designed to mimic the results that would be obtained by taking 20-30 mg of Adderall or Dexedrine. While the effects are reported to last around 4-6 hours, it is important to note that the strength of the amphetamine in the prescription drugs is far greater than that of Nuphetamine HCM, the active ingredient found in AdderRX. Most will not argue that the prescription options are more potent but AdderRX is the clear winner when it comes to reduced side effects. The side effects that are caused by AdderRX are not as debilitating as the ones that can be found with use of the prescription medication treatments for ADHD.
This amphetamine stimulant is not as strong as Adderall or Dexedrine. It is more comparable to AdderRX. The only real difference between Vyvanse and AdderRX is that a dose of Vyvanse will last up to 10-12 hours.
Ritalin is by far the most popular and the most prescribed of all ADHD prescription drugs containing a methylphenidate stimulant. While its strength is greater than that of AdderRX its effects only last 3-4 hours. Side effects of Ritalin are a bit more intense but they are closer in effect to AdderRX than they are to Adderall.
Best Price on AdderRX
NexGen’s website and Amazon.com are the only sites that carry AdderRX so far. NexGen’s price is over three times cheaper than that of the third-party seller on Amazon. Keep checking back as I will update this article with new sellers, prices or discount offers once they become available.
Try Coupon “20off200” Below. Active Today (Limited Supplies Sorry)